How many blogs are titled this today? I’m guessing a kajillion. Ok so I didn’t do my awesome birthday blogging. Do you know why? because I couldn’t formulate thought. Everything I had to say… was no longer relevant because here’s the funny thing… I’m putting it all behind me. All of it. The past year was TORTURE, there are things I went through that I think no human should ever have to go through but guess what? it’s 2011 and I’m here, and I’m not crying, and I’m not looking back. Life is what it is and sometimes shit happens and you have a choice, you can choose not to choose but you’re still making a choice. My choice was to pick myself up, dust myself off, and keep going. So hey, 2010, go eff yourself and hey, future, what’s up!?
New Years Resolutions:
- Stop dwelling & move forward
- spend less frivolously
- pay off some serious debts
- focus on schoolwork
- put myself first
- give up ‘sandwiches’ (HIMYM reference here)
- No more liquor. Ugh. Not a great way to start the new year by the way…
- Stop buying coke! Coca-Cola is not good for you and not that necessary!! (I only write this down every year)
- Learn to say no – you don’t want to go to a party? Don’t go. Sweatpants sound pretty sweet too.
- Blog more frequently
Happy New Year everybody!